I hope you're having fun and have got a lots of books or other presents, but mainly books, of course. Me and my family, we don't really celebrate Christmas - we just eat a lot and all the good stuff of course. And we get presents. Most times a few months too early.
Anyway - that doesn't mean I don't enjoy Christmas! Festivities don't matter as long as you have your family to spend a wonderful time with, because that's what Christmas is all about, right? O WHO AM I KIDDING? OF COURSE NOT! ALL WE WANT IS PRESENTS!
(...Just kidding. Kinda. Sorta. Not really. Hehehe...)
So today I'm doing the All I Want For Christmas Book Tag!
1) What fictional character do you want Santa to leave under the Christmas tree?
I'm kind of alone so I kind of need someone who can be my bestie. So I need someone who's sassy, has some humor, likes my non-humor humor, likes to kick some ass (even though I'd probably fail at kicking someone's ass. I'll probably just make threats and run off as soon as someone tells me to actually do it. #heroic) and likes books.
Uh. Well. Uhm. Hm. I think...
Amy. Amy Gumm.
Because her sass-level is high with its sarcastic humor and she how to kick some ass. I don't know if she likes books, though. She probably does. Or I'll make her.
I'll manage with my sarcastic non-humor humor and my kind of sassy sass.
We would make such great friends.
2) What character would you want to kiss under the mistetoe?
WHAT CHARACTER WOULDN'T I WANT TO KISS UNDER THE MISTLETOE?!
Well, actually... Let's just skip that question and get to the real question.
In my reading journey I've come across a lot of hot guys. Like really hot guys. Like legit hot guys. Like so hot, you have to have a pack of ice nearby otherwise you going to die of their hotness. But there was one that will always manage to blow me away with his hotness. And that is...
Ashallayn'Darkmyr Tallyn form the Iron Fey series.
He was my first book crush and he always will be, because of his ice cold hotness.
If he'd kiss me under the mistletoe my life would be complete.
3) Write your Christmas Wishlist for Santa, what top 5 books are in it?
This list is kind of a mix between books that are already out and books that have to come out yet.
1. A Torch Against The Night by Sabaa Tahir (An Ember In The Ashes #2)
2. Glass Sword By Victoria Aveyard
3. Everyday by David Levithan
4. She Is Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgwick
5. The Iron Warrior by Julie Kagawa (Dutch Version)
I need this in my life as soon as possible, Santa.
4) It's secret Santa at Hogwarts, what do you want to receive the most?
Well, I still haven't read Harry Potter yet. But lately I've been watching quite some Harry Potter movies and what I'd really like to have is that time-travel-necklace-thingy Hermoine uses to do more classes on one day, in the Prisoner of Azkaban.
I want to travel through time. It sounds so cool.
5) You get to spend the day with your with the characters and movie adaption actors from one fandom, what do you pick?
Well, the truth is that I haven't watch many movie adaptions from books. Or I have but I didn't know until later that it was a movie adaption. But I think I'm going for the cast of An Ember In The Ashes, because these characters are awesome and I'm pretty sure that the actors will be awesome too. Hopefully. It isn't a movie yet, by the way. But it will be. Soon. I don't know when, but soon.
(It better be soon, because I don't know if I can wait much longer)
6) With what fictional animal would you like to replace Rudolph and be able to meet on your roof?
Grimalkin. Obviously Grimalkin from the Iron Fey series. First of all because he's the laziest cat I've ever read about and I want to see him pretending to be a reindeer and see his face while doing so. And secondly; everyone of the Iron Fey fandom would want to see Grimalkin in a reindeer costume and just take pics with him.
7) You invite 10 fictional characters to your New Year's Eve party, who would you pick?
This is no top ten, but just to make it clear and easy to read:
1. Todd Hewitt
2. Viola Eade
3. August Pullman
4. Amy Gumm
6. Professor Andrew Martin (the alien)
7. Alexa Hollen
8. Prince Damian
9. Mare Barrow
10. Maven Calore (THESE TWO ARE GOING TO MAKE UP AT MY PARTY AND BE ALL KISSY KISSY AND STUFF #SHIPISREAL)
8) What character would make a good Santa (Doesn't have to be appearance, personality counts too)?
August Pullman, a little ten year old santa! HE WOULD BE SO CUTE. He's funny, he's happy, he's warm and lovely. Ugh, Christmassyness-overload!
That's it for this blog post!
I wish you all a Merry Chrismas!
Until the next blog post, then! :)