Thursday, October 1, 2015

The Book To Movie Wishlist Tag!


Don't you ever have that when you read an amazing book with amazing characters and an amazing world that you feel like: WHY ISN'T THIS A MOVIE YET?
And then you go make an entire dreamcast for the movie, make a little video on it by getting all these pics from these actors and actresses that would be just perfect for the role of this character in particular. You go find a nice song that fits the video and put it on youtube for the whole world to see. In those few weeks you get tons and tons of views and comments saying: "YES I KNOW RIGHT." "OMG YAAASSS."
And in those same weeks you try to figure out how the movie should be - which scenes should be there, which are unnecessary. And this idea too, you put out on the internet for everyone to see. Suddenly a few weeks later you get this mail from Universal Studios saying: "Hey! We saw your ideas and video on a book that you think should definitely be a movie and we wanted to ask if you want to help us out!"
And then, obviously, say yes and help them out and become besties with the author and the movie becomes a hit and  you become rich and popular and die happily.

Well, that has never happened to me. And it probably hasn't happened to any of you either. But hey - one can always dream, can't he?
Either way - I still have some books that definitely should become a movie. 
So here is the Book to Movie book tag!

1. The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa

HELL YEAH. 
The story was A-MA-ZING and the world was awesome. The characters were great and just everything was on point. I would really like to see a movie adaption of the series with Amanda Seyfried as Meghan Chase, because she just looks exactly like how I would picture Meghan in real life. And then the movie should be recorded in the studios were they recorded Harry Potter, because then that world Kagawa made will be just as amazing.
I'm thrilled already! AHHH.

2. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!
The plot line was amazing and will shock and interest EVERYBODY (every bookworm at least). The fights will be awesome with the Silverpowers and I would love love to see the palace and the capital of the Silvers come to life. 
AND I NEED A MAVEN-REPRESENTATION SO THAT I CAN SPAM THAT ACTOR'S TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM FULL WITH COMMENTS ON WHY HE DID IT. (I probably don't have enough guts to do that, so don't worry actor ;))

3. The Humans by Matt Haig

I'm already laughing at the idea of it becoming a movie and I think the actors themselves will pee their pants from filming all of it. Though I think it will be very much like any other comedy with alienlike, or just immensely foolish or strange people, I still think it would be a great movie. Although I do think that the intelligence or the thoughts of the alien wouldn't be shown very well in the movie hen they're actually the funniest thing of the book.
Hm. I have mixed feelings about this one, but whatever.

4. Throne Of Glass by Sarah J Maas

No discussion. No doubts. It has to be a movie.
I NEED a representation for Celaena, Dorian, Chaol, FLEETFOOT.
Just do it, okay. And do it well.

5. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

I was destroyed by reading it. 
Now let the whole world be destroyed by watching the movie.
*Evil laugh* 
*sobbing*
*Way too many sobs*

*Wipes away her tears*
*Finishes her blogpost*
Well that was it for today, folks! I hope you enjoyed this one!
Until the next blogpost, then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment