Friday, May 27, 2016

The Literary Dinner Party Tag

Dammit - I'm a bit late with the blog post this week!
I'm kind of loosening up with my schedule a bit, since everything in my life is kind of getting busy again and I need to do a lot of things before I can get to blogging and writing. So I'm sorry for the weird times of posting!
Anyway, let's forget about that and get to today's blog post, because that's what we're here for, aren't we? 
Let's get into the Literary Dinner Party Tag (because I'm in a food-mood, hehe)

 One character who can cook/ likes to cook

Uhh... Well I do hope for all the characters that they can cook, especially with everything they can find, because otherwise I'm pretty curious about how they survived without being able to cook or eat properly! I know I would die. Although I can't cook.
But a character who can cook or likes to cook...
Benfro, our good ol' dragon, (The Ballad of Sir Benfro-series) who's mum was a medic of sorts? I mean he can make medicine, with all that he can find, so surely he can cook, right?
I mean he can breathe fire and stuff.
...

One character who has the money to fund the party

Uhm, every prince or princess from any book, I suppose? So let's change the question into a character who has the money to fund a party ánd can throw a good party.
...
Puck from the Iron Fey. Okay, okay - he probably doesn't have the money. But we all know that he'll probably just steal it from King Oberon and will make sure he and Titania are gone from Arcadia so he can throw a party for all the fae, where all get drunk and high and pass out and then Oberon gets back from his trip from god knows where - already anxious because it was Puck who sent him there - and sees fae from his court and from other courts - even iron fae! - and his head turns red and then he finds Puck passed out, half naked, laying over a few other people and he slaps him in the face and Puck says these nasty things and he slaps him again-
Erhem. He'll probably get banned for eternity.

One character who might cause a scene


Ron Weasley from Harry Potter.
Don't get me wrong - I love Ron and all the Weasleys, but he's the kind of person who would believe when you say that the red punch he's drinking is actually gnomeblood.
Or that the ice cream will turn freeze him from the inside.
Or that his favorite ice cream will actually freeze him to death someday.
That's Ron Weasley in a nutshell.

One character who is funny/amusing

Patrick from the Perks of being a Wallflower, helloooooo!?!?
He's got it all; he's gay, he's sensitive, he's girly, he's a nice goofy smile, he's loud, he's shameless, he's a dramaqueen and incredibly, stupidly, uniquely kind!
Like Puck, he'll probably get us all drunk and high and he'll probably start dancing on the table or try to be extremely philosophical when he's actually is talking about The Rocky Horror Picture Show or soemthing like that.
Ahh - he'd be fun at a party.
Well, if I liked parties :$

One character who's super social/popular

Alaska from Looking for Alaska. Maybe 'popular' isn't the exactly right word here, but she's definitely worshipped in her group of friends. She's funny, she's kind, she's cool, she's brave and she's goodlooking.
That's popular, right?

One villian

Dorothy from Dorothy Must Die, because she's probably the only villian I know that is really bad but also a partyqueen. I mean, she lives in Oz in a nice castles with probably the most colourful parties ever. People force a smile, true, but the place looks amazing.
At least she doesn't kill the mood. Well, that is, unless you make her angry...

One couple - doesn't have to be romantic

Viola and Todd, obviously. They are so cute and sweet and kind and they'll probably awkwardly hold hands and get each other drinks and stuff. They'll hide in a corner of the room and maybe attempt to dance for a bit.
Oooh - so cute :$
And they seriously need a break from all those aliens and all the chaos over at their planet!

One hero/heroine

Aren't all our characters heroes of sorts? 
But I think that the most heroic person I've read about, has got to be Todd Hewitt. 
I mean, he basically saved a whole planet on his own.
Starting out with just a knife and a dog. And a town of men chasing behind him.
And a girl who barely spoke to him in the beginning.
That's hero material, I tell you.

One underappreciated character

Well, I'm not quite sure what characters are underappreciated, but I think Severus Snape is one.
I mean, he's definitely gloomy and big ass towards Harry, but he's not truely bad.
Just a bit grumpy.
But extremely loyal.
"Always."
He deserves some partylove <3

One character of your own choosing

The alien (I don't think he has a name other than Professor Andrew Martin) from The Humans, yaaayyy!
I mean he'll probably look at all of us being weird; Patrick dancing at the table, Puck going crazy as well, Severus hiding in a corner in a dark cloak while sipping his drink and quickly scanning the room for annoying little brats, Todd and Viola being all awkwardly cute. He'll probably walk up behind everybody and tap them on the shoulder, asking what their doing and if it's okay if he tried to.
Patrick and Puck will probably get him high.
Poor Andrew. Maybe I'm going to have to protect you at that party.

Well, this was fun!
I hope you enjoyed me sharing my weird literary dinner party - feel free to join us, if you'd like, haha.
Anyway, that's it for this blog post!

Until the next one, then! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment